isolated

• Submitted: Sat, May 21, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, May 21, 2005

• Reported By:jersey city New Jersey
RJM Acquisitions Funding, Majestic, Jefferson Capital Systems
16 McLeland Road St. Cloud, Minnesota U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions Funding, Majestic, Jefferson Capital Systems ripoff phony pre-approved fresh start solution visa card with $343 credit St. Cloud Minnesota

I received an offer from RJM Acquisitions for an unsecured Visa card along with a "special debt reduction credit" of $343. I was informed that my balance would be transferred to my "new" card after another $377 was paid on the card. Of course, it was a "limited time offer!!!"

I am so glad that I decided to research this company before I mailed them a response. Instead, I am now requesting verification of this debt, and I am also requesting a copy of my credit report. This company also uses a post office box (P.O. Box 4505) in Woburn, MA 01888-9711. I strongly suggest that you do not respond to their requests for information until you are able to verify the validity of the company and their right to collect the debt. I am eagerly awaiting a response!!!

Also, I almost sent this same company (using a Hauppauge, NY address) a check for $33.82 to satisfy a "Fingerhut debt" of $56.38!!! Beware!!!

Marvin
jersey city, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2005 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-Majestic-Jefferson-Capital-Systems/St-Cloud-Minnesota-56303/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-Majestic-Jefferson-Capital-Systems-ripoff-phony-pre-approved-fr-143571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions Funding, Majestic, Jefferson Capital Systems