- Report: #201786
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions Funding
RJM Acquisitions Funding575 Underhill Blvd.,Suite 224 Syosset, New York U.S.A.
RJM Acquisitions Funding ripoff, trying to collect on a debt that is well over 15yrs old Syosset New York
*Consumer Suggestion: Thank you
*Consumer Suggestion: What they can do???
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I never heard from them again. Now I get this letter (2 yrs later) from RJM about the same matter. This is unbeleavable. They gave me two oppts. to pay this.
1) RJM would like to offer you a settlement of $1,726.65, a 60% discount off the balance due of $4,316.63, payable in 10 monthly payments of $172.67. Upon receipt and clearence of all ten payments in accordance with this offer, your account will be SATISFIED IN FULL.
(this is double the amount of the original debt, which was paid)
2) RJM will be pleased to accept $60.00 a month until the balance due is paid in full. ready for this $4,316.63!
These offers are only valid til 8/25/06.
I have not responed yet. I plan on sending them Tony's letter. But I don't want to open a can of worms. (that they are) I guess what I would like to know is who Do I report this to? The NY Attorney General or in my state, and what should I expect to happen.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2006 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding/Syosset-New-York-11791-3416/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-ripoff-trying-to-collect-on-a-debt-that-is-well-over-15yrs-old-S-201786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.