• Report: #190749

• Submitted: Tue, May 09, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 10, 2006

• Reported By:San Juan Other
RJM Acquisitions Funding
575 Underhill Blvd. Ste 224, Syosset, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions Funding, Fingerhut is trying to rip me off Syosset New York

*Consumer Comment: Info for Maria on RJM..They are JUNK DEBT BUYERS!

I just recieved a personal and confidential letter for RJM Acquisitions funding LLC telling me that I have a debt of 238.54 dollars with fingerhut and they bought the account from fingerhut to collect the money offering a gift that hire the suppos debt.

The thing is that I never order anything from Fingerhut. I knew today that is a catalog called Fingerhut. I am a very curious person and I search in the internet the Fingerhut company and in the costumer services they told me that they bought the name 2 years ago and that this collection company is supposed to collect all the old accounts that kept open when the old Fingerhut sold the name. and again..... I never order anything from this people and offering a gift paying to pay a debts sounds like a stupid way to scam people around that have brains. But... if they one somebody to show some respect from people I will more that welcome to go to court with this notification.

I called the old owner of fingerhut thanks to the costumer services of the new owner of that trademark name and they don't have any information of me . no phone, no zipcode, no social security number. So... that just let me know that this RJM Acquisitions funding LLC is a flying collector that go town to town to see how many people they can ripoff. I think that with all this internet scamming and frauds and false mail information we have to move as tarzan at the top of a tree.

Maria
San Juan
Puerto Rico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2006 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding/Syosset-New-York-11791-980/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-Fingerhut-is-trying-to-rip-me-off-Syosset-New-York-190749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions Funding

Info for Maria on RJM..They are JUNK DEBT BUYERS!

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Maria,

These people are junk debt buyers. Fingerhut is in no way involved anymore. Fingerhut sold the debt to RJM.

RJM has most likely sent the same notice tou recieved to everyone with a name the same or similar to yours.

DO NOT call anyone, and DO NOT give anyone any personal information.

This debt is uncollectable and they know it.