Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions Funding

• Submitted: Mon, March 26, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, March 26, 2007

• Reported By:Tracy California
RJM Acquisitions Funding
575 Underhill Blvd. Suite 224 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions Funding Attempted to rip me off with fraudulent billing, bogus credit account Syosset New York

I received a letter from RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC stating they were collecting a debt from me ($113.11) that I supposedly owed to Fingerhut, even supplied me with that account number. They actually gave me three differant choices of payment plans to pay off the debt.

At first I thought maybe someone at my previous address ordered something using my name (I have recently relocated), so I contacted Fingerhut directly to find out what address the package was sent to. That is when I realized that this was a total rip-off attempt!
Fingerhut has never heard of me, I am not in their records anywhere! Well that makes sense, since I have never ordered anything from them! Even the supposed account number was bogus!

The funny thing is the name on the RJM account is my nickname. I always use my full name on all business documents, never my nickname.

This whole thing really creeps me out.

Patricia
Tracy, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2007 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding/Syosset-New-York-11791-9827/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-Attempted-to-rip-me-off-with-fraudulent-billing-bogus-credit-acc-240887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions Funding