Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions Funding

• Submitted: Sun, December 21, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, December 28, 2004

• Reported By:corpus christi Texas
RJM Acquisitions Funding
575 Underhill BLVD 224 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions Funding/ Fingerhut ripoff unethical dishonest billing and fraudulant credit reporting tactics. Syosset New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ME TOO

*Consumer Comment: Another scam for fingerhut

*Consumer Comment: I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!

I ordered my credit reports online and saw a collections placed by RJM Acquistions for 154$

RJM Acqusitions claims the original creditor is Finger Hut. I have never had an account with Finger Hut or RJM Acquisitions Funding.

I have tried calling there contact number listed on the credit reports and only get automated voices.

I want RJM Acquisition to send me a signed Terms and agreement disclosure or a signed contract with my signature on it

to verify this debt. This is not my debt and it should be removed form my credit reports.

I am a military veteran trying to purchase a home. I have served this country in the armed forces.

RJM Acquisition Funding is just making it harder for me by reporting incorrect information to my credit reports.

Its terrible that hard working citizens of America have to suffer because of companies like RJM Acquisitions Funding.

God bless America.
Support our Troops!

Kevin
corpus christi, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2003 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding/Syosset-New-York-11791/RJM-Acquisitions-Funding-Fingerhut-ripoff-unethical-dishonest-billing-and-fraudulant-cred-75517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions Funding

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ME TOO

AUTHOR: THOMAS - (U.S.A.)

e Thing UNFORTUNATE I Have to pay it now!

Another scam for fingerhut

AUTHOR: TYRA - (U.S.A.)

I also recieved a collection noticed from RJM Acquistion Funding LLC PO BOX 11154 Hauppauge, NY 11788-1154. The account was paid in full on May 7, 2003. Whne I checked my credit report the debt is still there and I've requested several settlment letters still no response. I even contacted fingerhut.

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!

AUTHOR: JANE - (U.S.A.)

I ALSO GOT A COPY OF MY CREDIT REPORT THIS WEEK AND THE SAME PROBLEM IS HAPPENING TO ME.

I WAS GOING TO FILE A COMPLAINT IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT FOR THE MAXIUM AMOUNT ALLOWED $10,000 BASED ON THEM NOT RESPONDING TO MY DISPUTES AND NOT FOLLOWING THE GUIDE LINES AS LISTED UNDER THE FAIR CREDT REPORTING ACT.

I NOW THINK WE NEED TO FIND AND ATTORNY TO FILE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUITE.