Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions Funding/Fingerhut

• Submitted: Thu, December 30, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 30, 2004

• Reported By:Wenatchee Washington
RJM Acquisitions Funding/Fingerhut
575 Underhill Blvd. Ste 2 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions Funding/Fingerhut RJM Acquisitions Funding/Fingerhut ripoff-I never had this account Syosset New York

I am a struggling newlywed, trying to get my finances together to buy a home. I downloaded my credit report today, and found two incorrect delinquent accounts, one being Fingerhut/RJM.

I have no idea what to do or who to contact to have this removed from my credit report, but am going to try everything I can think of short of paying this erroneous bill.

I have never been contacted in any way by this company, who says I owe $1,025. I know that if I were owed that amount of money, I'd DEFINATELY be in contact with the debtor!

I am at a loss as to what my next step should be, but am glad that in my search I came across this site.

Wenatchee, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2004 01:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-FundingFingerhut/Syosset-New-York-11791/RJM-Acquisitions-FundingFingerhut-RJM-Acquisitions-FundingFingerhut-ripoff-I-never-had-t-125006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions Funding/Fingerhut