Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions LLC

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2014

• Reported By: sagelee — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
RJM Acquisitions LLC
575 underhill blvd,. ste 22 , Select State/Province USA

RJM Acquisitions LLC saying I purchased books from One Spirit and I have no recollection as I have been in turmoil since 2005 syosset new york

They found my new address  and sent me a letter in Pa and they are stating my old address from 2007 in another state saying I owe $155.47. I have no recollection of that acct. Besides isnt there statute of limitation on this. I have not ordered anything from One Spirit since 2004 and I donot owe them anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-LLC/Select-StateProvince/RJM-Acquisitions-LLC-saying-I-purchased-books-from-One-Spirit-and-I-have-no-recollection-a-1070645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions LLC