Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions LLC

• Submitted: Wed, January 26, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 26, 2005

• Reported By:Olive Hill Kentucky
RJM Acquisitions LLC
575 Underhill Blvd, Suite 224 Syosset, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-786-0825
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

RJM Acquisitions LLC Ripoff they are trying to say I started an account at the age 0f 10 Syosset New York

This company sent me am outrageous bill! Claiming I owed money from years back. Eight years to be exact. Iam just currently old enough to even be eligible for finger hut.

I am in College and barely can afford it let alone a lawyer or any legal help. I am maxing out loans and still just surviving.

So please catch these scandle idiots and help me fix my credit before I have to ruin what I haven't even got to start yet!

Olive Hill, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2005 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-LLC/Syosset-New-York-11791-3416/RJM-Acquisitions-LLC-Ripoff-they-are-trying-to-say-I-started-an-account-at-the-age-0f-10-S-128928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions LLC