Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions LLC

• Updated: Tue, June 24, 2014

• Reported By: Jamie — Cullman Alabama
RJM Acquisitions LLC
575 Underhill Blvd. Suite 224 Syosset, New York USA

RJM Acquisitions LLC Charging me and my daughter for the same debt that isn't our's. Syosset New York

I recieved 2 different bills in the mail, that are 2 different colors. One addressed to me the other to my daughter. Upon opening mine I noticed her's had the same return address on it so I opened it also.

It was the exact same bill and they both say that we owe a $561.43 for a overdrawn checking account!

First thing this is not our bill, next isn't it illeagle to charge 2 different people one debt, and last thing how in God's green earth did they get our information?

That is the only difference in the 2 statement is her's has her personal info and mine has my personal info.

Are these people for real? please anyone with any info on what I can do please let me know!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-LLC/Syosset-New-York-11791-4437/RJM-Acquisitions-LLC-Charging-me-and-my-daughter-for-the-same-debt-that-isnt-ours-Syos-1074300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions LLC