Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions, LLC

• Reported By: skipper68 — waterloo New York USA
RJM Acquisitions, LLC
575 Underhill Blvd.Suote 224 Syosset, New York United States of America

RJM Acquisitions, LLC Fishing for the RIGHT info 22yrs later! Syosset, New York

These scammers sent me a collection notice from 1990! They said they purchased the "DEBT" in 2005-15 years later... Wrong name, not my account, and an address I have never lived at. They said I had to respond in 30 days..YOU BET I WILL. I wont send my real name, just their account #. I added on the response, this sight and another lawyers sight, with all their rip offs. http://www.creditreportproblems.com/RJM_Acquisitions_LLC.htm I also added I am sending a copy of the letter, and their scam credit payment request to the Attny General of NY. Some ones got to stop these scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-LLC/Syosset-New-York-11791-4437/RJM-Acquisitions-LLC-Fishing-for-the-RIGHT-info-22yrs-later-Syosset-New-York-843297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions, LLC