meat

• Submitted: Wed, November 30, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 30, 2011

• Reported By: Kenneth — joshua tree California United States of America
RJM Acquisitions LLC
575 Underhill Blvd. Suite 224 Syosset,NY 11791-443 Syosset, New York United States of America

RJM Acquisitions LLC Bank of America They have been sending me collection letters for over (4)four years I was a victem of I.D.Theft I sent B.O.A. all this info including a Police report.At one point they (BOA) called me a LYRE the man t Syosset, New York

I was the victim of Identity Theft three maybe four years ago,the bank was B.O.A. I'm disabled with Cerebral Palsy I'm in a power chair.

I was using my local convenience store's ATM it is set up to accommodate people with various  disablites, I noticed two men watching what i was interning on the ATM's key pad I told them both to move back behind the line. All they did was laugh and make some derogatory remarks concerning my disability.

They kept watching intently as I entered my PIN! I then said "back up get behind the line or I'll call a police officer they seem to comply but by then I was having a panic attack a bad one too.

I finished my business (I thought) but later on that same day I noticed I was not in possession of my ATM DEBT Card. I called the store they said no one had turned in a lost/found Debt card.

I went on line and to my horror there were debt's made on my Debt card that I did not make nor authorize hundreds of dollars.

I called B.O.A. and explained what had happened,within 24 hours they returned the stolen money to my checking account. Now they sent me a form to fill out as that is that's there protocol . They returned they're judgement so quickly I truly do not see haw any investigation was ever interred in to.

I sent them the police report they (B.O.A.)asked for the reporting officer agreed it was Identity Theft! I've had enough of this blatant harassment The police officer told me they Do Not make theft reports if the amount was less than$ 5000.00 I told him B.O.A. was insisting on one so he obliged.

I just received yet another letter from RJM Acquisitions ten (10) days ago it has caused me to be unable to open a bank account with any banks !

I'm a victim not a criminal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2011 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-LLC/Syosset-New-York-11791/RJM-Acquisitions-LLC-Bank-of-America-They-have-been-sending-me-collection-letters-for-over-803227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions LLC