Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions LLC/Fingerhut/Axsys National Bank

• Submitted: Sun, February 06, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, February 06, 2005

• Reported By:king george Virginia
RJM Acquisitions LLC/Fingerhut/Axsys National Bank
575 Underhill Blvd Ste 224 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions LLC/Fingerhut/Axsys National Bank Ripoff, I never opend the account, i was 17 when this account was opened and its not even in my name but its on my credit report. Syosset NY/hauppauge, NY New York

I recieved my credit report because I was denied credit. And on my credit report it said that i owed a comapany called Fingerhut/Axsys National Bank/Rjm Acquisitions $833.92. I have written them several letters stateing that the account is not mine. I have never opened the account nor is it in my name. But it has is on my credit report. And I was underage(17) when this account was opened. I dont know who opened it and why its under my ss# and on my credit report. I have contacted both companys and noone seems to want to help or do anything about it. WARRING DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE FRAUDS AND ARE TRYING TO PULL SCAMS. DO NOT TRUST RJM, FINGERHUT OR AXSYS NATIONAL BANK. THEY ARE RIP-OFFS.
I WILL BE CONTACTING A LAWYER IF THEY DO NOT TAKE THIS DEBIT OFF MY CREDIT FILE.

Melissa
king george, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2005 03:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions-LLCFingerhutAxsys-National-Bank/Syosset-New-York-11791-9827/RJM-Acquisitions-LLCFingerhutAxsys-National-Bank-Ripoff-I-never-opend-the-account-i-wa-130302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions LLC/Fingerhut/Axsys National Bank