Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions

• Reported By:MINGO JCT. Ohio
RJM Acquisitions
, Illinois U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions - fingerhut ripoff Illinois

I had a fingerhut card in 2001 I purchased one mirrored wall clock for 69.99 I paid it off. Now 4 years later I see on my credit report a neg from rjm saying I owe over 1000.00. When I asked to see my signature on the orders and as to what was ordered they said the clock I said yes I purchased the 69.99 clock but what else was on there to total over a thousand? Their answer was Hmmmmmmmmm this does look funny we don't see any other activety other than the clock.

SO I FAXED OVER IN WRITING ASKING THEM TO REMOVE THIS FROM MY REPORT AND TO VERIFY THE DEBT. The lady was helpful Loretta was her name tom. morning I'm supposed to call her first thing in the morning to see if her manager will write me a letter confirming their mistake. I'm not holding my breath. I will absolutely be part of a class action law suit against these scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2005 03:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions/Illinois/RJM-Acquisitions-fingerhut-ripoff-Illinois-130513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions