Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions

• Updated: Thu, December 01, 2011

• Reported By: clm — somewhere Saskatchewan USA
RJM Acquisitions
575 UNDERHILL BLVD., SUITE 224 SYOSSET, New York United States of America

RJM Acquisitions A lot of accounts that are not mine but they will not take care of them. SYOSSET, New York

I have gotten several different letters from this company, RJM Acquisitions. Each letter states that I owe them money for some new bill. These are bills that state I owe money to companies that I have never heard of. I have contacted RJM Acquisitions to let them know that these are not my bills and that I do not know anything about them. The only response I get from RJM Acquisitions is that the original account had an address on it that used to either be mine or be similar than mine. Most of these addresses turned out to be post office box addresses which I have not had in over 8 years.

I was also told that they could not verify the name on the account because usually just partial names and/or initials were used instead of a full name. I do not think it is fair that I am being held responsible for something that I know nothing about, have nothing to do with, have disputed over and over only to get the same response and for a fact RJM Acquisitions cannot prove that they are my accounts but say they can prove I owe the bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2011 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions/SYOSSET-New-York-11791/RJM-Acquisitions-A-lot-of-accounts-that-are-not-mine-but-they-will-not-take-care-of-them-803880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions