Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 12, 2009

• Reported By:Landover Maryland
RJM Acquisitions
RJM Acquisitions LLC 575 Underhill BLVD Suite 224 Syosset, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-651-4418
  • Web:
  • Category: Teachers

RJM Acquisitions sent me notice of payment from a book company that I owed. I payed them in the form of two checks. I received another notice stating that I still owe this debt. Syosset New York

I received a bill from RJM Acquisitions that I owed a book company. I payed the debt in the form of two checks a few months ago. I received another notice that I still owed the same debt.

Jane
Landover, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions/Syosset-New-York-11791-3416/RJM-Acquisitions-sent-me-notice-of-payment-from-a-book-company-that-I-owed-I-payed-them-i-411294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions