Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions

• Submitted: Mon, January 17, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 17, 2005

• Reported By:Ecorse Michigan
RJM Acquisitions
575 Underhill Blvd. Suite 224 Syossett, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions ripoff Syossett New York

Hi, I came across this web site and am so glad I did. I have been receiving bills from this company called RJM Acquistions LLC for the last few years. I thought I had everything fixed when I spoke with the manager there but I am now receiving these bills again. I have never ordered anything out of a fingerhut book and they are saying I have.

When I spoke with this manager awhile back she told me they had me mixed up with someone else. I am so upset because this has went towards my credit and now they have sent me a settlement bill, thinking I am going to pay half. They have really lost there minds if they think I'm stupid enough to send them money.

What I'm wondering is is anything being done reguarding all these complaints. Who do I call and speak with. I want to take legal action if that's possible. I'm tired of people getting away with these kind of things. Deeply Concerned..

Teresa
Ecorse, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2005 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisitions/Syossett-New-York-11791/RJM-Acquisitions-ripoff-Syossett-New-York-127785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions