Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions/Fingerhut

• Submitted: Sun, September 05, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, September 05, 2004

• Reported By:Tucson Alabama
RJM Acquisitions/Fingerhut
575 Underhill Blvd Ste. 2, Syosset, New York U.S.A.

RJM Acquisitions / Fingerhut ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Syosset New York

I owe WHO $163.00 according to my credit report?

I was participating in military training out of state, during the time I supposedly ordered something from fingerhut. Despite the fact that I had no way of ordering anything from them, Fingerhut magicaly and derogatorily showed up on my credit report.

Isn't it bad enough I'm paying off my Ex-husband's debts from marrying him in AZ, a community property state? Isn't it bad enough I'm paying him child support and he's up and disappeared with my children after my military training?

Isn't it bad enouh I'm a having a heck of a time cleaning up my credit since I divorced him in 1997, that I have to pull my credit report and see a BOGUS ENTRY for $163.00??????

I've paid off two vehicles on my own and two very, very, large, loans of my ex-husband's since our divorce. Now my credit report is being shot down again starting with a BOGUS ENTRY from RJM ACQUISITIONS FUNDING AND FINGERHUT?????????????

That's not to mention SEARS and JC Penny that were closed ages ago yet still remain on my credit since 1995. And all for furniture my ex-husband is using in his house somewhere in the world.

Get it together RJM ACQUISITIONS AND FINGERHUT. I'M ON THE VERGE OF TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MY EX-HUSBAND. YOU WILL BE NEXT!

Jeez, this makes serving my country almost seem EASY!

O
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2004 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-AcquisitionsFingerhut/Syosset-New-York-11791/RJM-Acquisitions-Fingerhut-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Syosset-New-York-107053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisitions/Fingerhut