Louisiana

• Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — Santa Ana California United States of America
RJM Aquisitions LLC
575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 224 Internet United States of America

RJM Aquisitions LLC This company sent a letter to me stating they obtained an outstanding debt that I never paid. It was a book club and I was suppose to have owed 67.94. I have never belonged to a book club and I can't , Internet

RJM Aquisitions LLC sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account with Quality Paperback Book Club for 67.94. I have never belonged to a book Club or recognize the book names I was suppose to have purchased. These people are scammers!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Aquisitions-LLC/internet/RJM-Aquisitions-LLC-This-company-sent-a-letter-to-me-stating-they-obtained-an-outstandin-927832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Aquisitions LLC