Complaint Review: RJM/Fingerhut

• Reported By:APO Europe
RJM/Fingerhut
Internet U.S.A.

RJM/Fingerhut consumer fraud ripoff Internet

I had ordered a 3 in 1 credit report about a month ago. I saw a charge on there that wasn't explained, so I ordered my report from the agency that the charge was listed on. I received my report this morning and saw that I have a $2140 balance on a fingerhut account that was opened in 8/2002. I have never received anything from these people. I was living in Europe with my husband in 7/2002. I haven't received anything from fingerhut over here. I have never even been to their website.

I have made a dispute report to the credit agency, but from what I have read from all the other people, it looks like I might have to do a little more than what I did. I will see what happens. I have worked very hard to clear my credit all I need now is a $2140 charge that is not even mine!

Is anything being done about this company?????

Kristen
APO, Kitzingen Germany

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2003 12:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJMFingerhut/internet/RJMFingerhut-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Internet-61624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM/Fingerhut