Complaint Review: RL Bailey

• Reported By: Raventlynn — Abilene Texas United States of America
RL Bailey
1734 S. 20th Abilene, Texas United States of America

RL Bailey Darrell Napier He stole a car from me! Abilene, Texas

*General Comment: l you are full of lies

Darrell, the owner,  and I had been friends for years and he stole a vehicle from me.
It was agreed that I would leave it on his lot, out of the way, until it was sold. But when a
buyer came, he refused to give it to me. He had his dogs tied up right
next to the car, where they urinated on it, daily. He claimed a
Mechanic's lien. He claimed he did repairs..which he was NOT authorized
to do. One of his employees remembered him being told to do nothing. I
never saw or had any paper work, nor does ANYTHING have a signature on
it. He stole the car and I will continue to tell everyone about his
deception!

This was not any car, it was a 65 VW classic and he knew it. It was left to my daughter by her Father. I spoke with Darrell often, who told me I was welcome to take the car any time. We even had a deal that if he sold the car, anything over $1000.00 would be his. I found a buyer, however, and, he refused to allow the car to leave the lot.

After this incident, I spoke with several individuals, whose vehicles he had 'fixed' and found out that the repairs made the vehicle worse. I have known this person my whole life and trusted him until this incident. Now, I have nothing nice to say about him. Several of his former employees and friends don't either. It is a sad day, when you rip off those very people who make your business what it is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2011 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RL-Bailey/Abilene-Texas-79605/RL-Bailey-Darrell-Napier-He-stole-a-car-from-me-Abilene-Texas-755629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RL Bailey

#1 General Comment

l you are full of lies

AUTHOR: kooolracin - ()

Darrel did not steal your car its called a repo what happens when you dont pay for repairs and it we did get the okay to repair it so quit your crap.