Complaint Review: RL Skincare 08000124256

• Submitted: Sun, April 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, April 29, 2012

• Reported By: kenneth — Uckfield Other United Kingdom
RL Skincare 08000124256

RL Skincare 08000124256 RLSkincare have taken some #55 from my credit card for something I have neither ordered or received Internet

I bought some skincare product for my wife from RL Skincare and paid under #10 for it. I looked at another product offered on the same webpage at #55, but did NOT order it before she had the chance to try out the first product. Now I see that on 19 April they have taken the #55 from my credit card without any authority and have not even sent the product. How do I get my money refunded urgently please?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2012 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RL-Skincare-08000124256/internet/RL-Skincare-08000124256-RLSkincare-have-taken-some-55-from-my-credit-card-for-something-875597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RL Skincare 08000124256