Complaint Review: RLRscreensavers.com

• Updated: Mon, June 21, 2010

• Reported By: Karen — Nine Mile Falls Washington United States of America
RLRscreensavers.com
Florida Internet United States of America

RLRscreensavers.com Found charge on statement. Never been to this site. when called just nessage to check website. no such website. Internet

I found a charge on my checking in the amount of $1.72 from this website, transaction date of 6/3/2010. I  have never been to this website and do not buy screensavers. when I called the number I just got an answering machine directing me to their website to get in touch with them. I then could not find the website by either typing in the web address or going to Google.

I would like this credited back to my account or a check issued.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2010 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RLRscreensaverscom/internet/RLRscreensaverscom-Found-charge-on-statement-Never-been-to-this-site-when-called-just-615707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RLRscreensavers.com