Complaint Review: RMA LEGAL NETWORK

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: DAVID — Pioneer Ohio United States of America
RMA LEGAL NETWORK

RMA LEGAL NETWORK Jennifer Carrapeiro Ripped me off money on a loan modification, Internet

*Author of original report: You must be happy but if you did not get you would be saying the same thing.

*Author of original report: Not a scam

*Consumer Comment: Not a scam

I was contacted by RMA about doing loan modification on my mortage i did everything they asked paid them 2500 dollars been going on 7 months they kept telling me the bank would not call them back,then they emailed me and said great news they got a deal dropping my payment 50 dollars a month.I emailed them back and said what is this you said you would get my payment dropped 400 to 500 a month when you talked me into this,they got mad emailed me and said they no longer were representing me.I feel they just ripped me off of my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMA-LEGAL-NETWORK/internet/RMA-LEGAL-NETWORK-Jennifer-Carrapeiro-Ripped-me-off-money-on-a-loan-modification-Internet-951359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RMA LEGAL NETWORK

You must be happy but if you did not get you would be saying the same thing.

AUTHOR: DAVID - (United States of America)

They told me they make the banks work with them, that they make it work when they talked me into this.If i would have got what you did i would be happy but the things i have been reading you are one of the few.Dont use this company.

Not a scam

AUTHOR: DAVID - (United States of America)

If this is not a scam then why did i pay 2520.00 dollars and got nothing for it oh yes you say there was no gaurntee. Well that is a scam to me.

Not a scam

AUTHOR: RMA Rebuttal - (United States of America)

i too have worked with Jennifer Carrapeiro and she did a wonderful job. She saved me over $1000 on my mortgage. It WAS $2149 and it was lowered to $1091 including taxes and insurance. It is not fair to say that this individual ripped you off because you didnt get the results you were looking for. She explained to me in the beginniing that it is fully up to the bank if they wanna modify or not and it is not guaranteed that i even get one but i ran with it anyway and im glad i did.