Complaint Review: RMA Legal Network

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Lynn — Hubbardston Massachusetts United States of America
RMA Legal Network
4250 Vets Highway, Suite West Wing 2010w Holbrook, New York United States of America

RMA Legal Network I lost my job and was trying not to lose my home and these people said they would help me so I would not be homeless... how could they lie like this... and take my money... Holbrook, New York

I was contacted by phone by Vince Mallet.  He told me he and RMA legal could help me save my home.  I was hesitant at first but Vince assured me that this was not a scam...He told me not to make anymore house payments and to send them $2848.00.  Then came all the forms and paper work.....keep sending paper work.

After going along with the process for months I called Bank of America and they informed me that they had not and were not working with anyone on a loan modification for my home. I called RMA leagal Vince Mallet and was handed off to Allen Doust in accounting to handle my issue.  Allen continued to string me along and that there was a mistake and let him have a chance to figure it out. All this time he is telling me I would get a full refund if I was still unhappy. Needless to say I am still unhappy and have sent 6 or 7 letters stateing as much and still can not get my money back. And my home is now in forecloser,and I still can't get my money back from RMA Legal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMA-Legal-Network/Holbrook-New-York-11741/RMA-Legal-Network-I-lost-my-job-and-was-trying-not-to-lose-my-home-and-these-people-said-969230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RMA Legal Network