Complaint Review: RMA Legal Network

• Reported By: brobinson49738 — Grayling Michigan United States of America
RMA Legal Network
4250 Vets Highway suie 2010W Holbrook, New York United States of America

RMA Legal Network possibly caused us to lose our family home Holbrook, New York

we Hired the R.M.A legal net work to handle a loan Mod. they told me they could handle this but we had to pay them 3 Monthly payments of $836.00 per month we made the payments but there were times the payment was late because i had to call them and remind them to take the money from our account.

Our home was going up for a forcloure sale So the Lawyer gave us the number of a person who will fill out the bankruptcy forms for the cost of $450.00 so we paid it then filed the bankruptcy a hour before the sheriffs sale in wich the lawyer assured me that he called and stoped the sheriffs sale and he did not do that.

Menwhile I kept calling the folks at the law firm Michael Tylor or the lawyer Oscar to no avail nobody will call me back I have also left Emails and had no response from any one from the Firm.

This month we just found out (the say was in April we dident know it was sold) that we are being evicted from our family home that has been in the family for over 30 years where my husband and my children were all raised on this property now we will be evicted because this law firm took all the money we had and they will not respond back to us to represent us in this matter

wish i knew of the rip off web site before i gave them our money do not work with the R.M.A Legal network

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMA-Legal-Network/Holbrook-New-York-11741/RMA-Legal-Network-possibly-caused-us-to-lose-our-family-home-Holbrook-New-York-980119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RMA Legal Network