Complaint Review: RMA Legal Network

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Thomas — Hyde Park New York United States of America
RMA Legal Network
Internet, New York United States of America

RMA Legal Network RMA Legal Group Was told they were the best in the business for Mortgage modifications and was told they would have this wrapped up in no time. Here it is almost a year later and now I'm not even hearing anything fro Internet, New York

I used RMA legal group for a mortgage modification. I paid just over $3000 and was told they could reduce my monthly mortgage payment as I was requesting. I sent in all the required documents over and over again. I was told this was a fairly easy process since they were the best in the business. Now, it's been almost a year later and I'm no longer hearing from them and all the phone numbers I call have been disconnected. So now I'm out my $3000 and have no idea what's going on with my modification. I went to their website and saw that they were shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMA-Legal-Network/Internet-New-York-/RMA-Legal-Network-RMA-Legal-Group-Was-told-they-were-the-best-in-the-business-for-Mortgage-1028015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RMA Legal Network