Complaint Review: RMA National Legal Associates

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Renee — College Park Georgia United States of America
RMA National Legal Associates
4250 Veterans Memorial Hwy Ste 228E Holbrook, New York United States of America

RMA National Legal Associates Candice Watkins Lies and Total Deceit - Shut this Ripoff Company Down and Get Our Hardearned Money Back! Holbrook, New York

RMA dba as National Legal Associates promised to negotiate with my mortgage lender on my behalf and in so doing took 2 payments of $865 from my account.  It was set up to be 3 or more payments but I stopped payment on the other monies. The representative so was so-called in charge of my file, Candice Watkins, never sent my file to my lender, never talked to or corresponded with my lender at any point in time while all the while telling me that she had  and was steadily asking me for updated documents but never sent these documents to my lender or negotiated my loan modification.  I finally called my lender who said they had never heard of my representative or their company.  These people totally ripped me off and took my money and did not help me at all.  In fact, my lender sent me a foreclosure notice and a modification denial letter saying they had not had any correspondence with me or any representative that I was paying to negotiate with them on my behalf.  I called over and over demanding my money back to no avail.  They refused to refund me.  I vowed them to go to the edge of the earth to be sure that this company was shut down and could not do this to anyone else.  I borrowed the money to pay them and of course had to pay it back with interest!  I just want this company to stop doing business and to reimburse everyone they have ripped off their money back plus a substantial amount of damages!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMA-National-Legal-Associates/Holbrook-New-York-11741/RMA-National-Legal-Associates-Candice-Watkins-Lies-and-Total-Deceit-Shut-this-Ripoff-Co-1025173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RMA National Legal Associates