Complaint Review: R.M.A legal Network Group

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: Phoebe — Levittown Pennsylvania
R.M.A legal Network Group
Holbrook, New York USA

R.M.A legal Network Group Sold false hope and lied about there services Holbrook New York

I had been out of work for over 2 years. Unemployment has been depleted and slowly my husband and I feel behind on our mortgage payments. we tried working with Bank of Americia for a loan modification but were denied. We were sending in partial payments and whatever extra we could but at one point payments began being returned to us.

Many postcards ahd come in the mail promising to help you save your home and after calling a few and not liking what we heard we finally came across a card for R.M.A. Legal network group based in Holbrook, NY.  I spoke with the several times as did my husband they answered all our questions and made us feel as if they were really confident and able to help us avoid losing our home.

We eventually decided they would be the company to help us resolve this matter. We paid the $3000,  the even made it comfortable and allowed two payments a month apart, so we submitted all the required docuements that they requested and remained in constant contact with them as to status and updates in our case. I even received a letter from Bank of America confirming that they had been contacted by R.M.A legal network group on our behalf.

After about 4 months of sending in paystubs, bank statements, and expense reports I started to ask as to why this was taking so long. I also noticed that I was calling them now more than they were calling me but I was assured that this was normal and everything was going well and I would have a decision very soon. Soon after I began to get letters from the Bank that were alarming and when I attempted to speak directly with Tim the actuall Attorney assigned my case Brittany and another lady tried everything possible and only after I demanded to here these things firsthand from the Attorney did I finally getto speak with him.

Then a few weeks later i was doing my usually bi-weekly submission of updated financial was my email returned with a message saying Tim no longer worked there and someone else would soon be contacting me. I began to call ALL the numbers I had obtained in conncetion to this company but all numbers either rang with no answer or said they were no longer in service.  I went on the internet and googled them and saw that many were experiencing the same things we were.

I was fearful before accepting to work with them and now I am even more so fearful of being taken advantage of. I'm out of $3000 and even more with the current delinquency of my mortgage and may have to file bankruptcy in a last ditch effort to avoid loosing my home of 18 years.

Phoebe

Levittown, Pa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMA-legal-Network-Group/Holbrook-New-York/RMA-legal-Network-Group-Sold-false-hope-and-lied-about-there-services-Holbrook-New-Yor-1060743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R.M.A legal Network Group