Complaint Review: RMALegalNetWork

• Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: JW — Rices Landing Pennsylvania United States of America
RMALegalNetWork
Irvine, California United States of America

RMALegalNetWork Hunter Berwick, Ozzy, Raylen Took my money, took my life, took my belief in good people, no honesty left in the world Irvine, California

I will never trust in anyone or anything again, This happens to be my 3rd ripoff in the last year an half, Yes I am a big sucker, I have dealt with plnlegalnetwork.com since June 2012 and only got my money taken. I am trying my best to get in touch with someone I have left emails, voice mails at several numbers and still have not responded to my needs. Anybody got and suggestions beside Im screwed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMALegalNetWork/Irvine-California-/RMALegalNetWork-Hunter-Berwick-Ozzy-Raylen-Took-my-money-took-my-life-took-my-belief-941222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RMALegalNetWork