Complaint Review: RMCB Collection Agency

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2007

• Reported By:Twinsburg Ohio
RMCB Collection Agency
2269 S. Saw Mill River Rd Elmsford, New York U.S.A.

RMCB Collection Agency Past Due Amount for Handyman Club of America Elmsford New York

I received a letter from RMCB saying I owed $24.00 for a 24 month subscription to Handyman Magazine. I had received a 12 month subscription as a gift which I let expire. I contacted Handyman magazine and found that my account was deliquent $12.00 which I paid at that time. I went on to ask them if they had ever heard of RMCB or if they had record of having turned my account over to any collection agency. They had none. I believe this to be a bogus organization that has some means of accessing past due accounts, contacting those customers then asking for more money that is actually due. Beware.

Scott
Twinsburg, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2007 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMCB-Collection-Agency/Elmsford-New-York-10523/RMCB-Collection-Agency-Past-Due-Amount-for-Handyman-Club-of-America-Elmsford-New-York-276359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RMCB Collection Agency