Complaint Review: RMCB Collection Agncy & Silkies Enriche

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Council Bluffs Iowa
RMCB Collection Agncy & Silkies Enriche
2269 S. Saw Mill River Road, Building 3 Elmsford, New York U.S.A.

Silikies Enriche & RMCB Collection Agency rip off by enriche silikies cosmetic Elmsford New York

I applied for a free moisteriser from Silkies Enriche and when I received the moisteriser was informed that I will recieve a folow up order (never requested by me), and would be charged $24.95.

This is all will and good IF I had requested it but I have not.

Now I am receiving colleciton letters from RMCB Collection Agency for something I did NOT order.

I am tired of this company constantly sending me collection letters for something I did not order.

Council Bluffs, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMCB-Collection-Agncy-Silkies-Enriche/Elmsford-New-York/Silikies-Enriche-RMCB-Collection-Agency-rip-off-by-enriche-silikies-cosmetic-Elmsford-Ne-408838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RMCB Collection Agncy & Silkies Enriche