Complaint Review: RMF Scrubs Wholesale

• Reported By: 1stfamily — Woodstock Illinois United States of America
RMF Scrubs Wholesale
7880 nw 30th Street Apt 2 Internet United States of America

RMF Scrubs Wholesale What a F**ckin rip off!! Internet

I should have checked out reviews for this company before proceeding with my order.  I'm so upset right now its not even funny.

I wanted to try their products before ordering volume.  I ordered a top and bottom scrubs for our nurses.  I wanted our company logo on the top scrub.  We went back and forth with our logo because they claim that they can't use that file it was saved to even though my other promotion companies have been using it with no problem.  Weeks passed and I still have not gotten any of my orders,  I communicated with them through live chat, and let me just tell you this, their custoomer service sucks big time.  I'm so furious right now, I can use all kinds of words in my vocabulary.  I told them to cancel my order and return my money, and they refused.

So anyway fast forward to November, mind you I placed my order in August,  so today 11/15/2012, I received a package in the mail from RMF, and guess what the flippin order is wrong, I ordered a scrub for our nurses, (I think everybody reading this knows what it should look like) instead I received a button down shirt for males, (like an office, formal type shirt).  I'm on hold with their customer service as I'm type this complaint.  Anyway, I still have not received the bottom scrub that I ordered, and after 2-3 months upon ordering I finally received the wrong item. Plus our logo looks so stupid and ugly.  I'm pissed.

I don't know where to report this people.  I think they are ripping off all their customers.  I want my money back.  I don't normally go on a rant like this but this company is just terrible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMF-Scrubs-Wholesale/internet/RMF-Scrubs-Wholesale-What-a-Fckin-rip-off-Internet-969687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RMF Scrubs Wholesale