Complaint Review: RMFSrubs

• Reported By: kdouce — Oshawa Ontario
RMFSrubs
internet, Select State/Province USA

RMFSrubs Do Not Purchase From RMFScrubs! internet Nationwide

I purchased scrubs from RMFScrubs and when i received them I tried on each set to make sure they all fit and they did.  Being that they were shipped to me they were all wrinkled, so i washed them in cold water and tumbled dry low heat which it stated.  My first day at a new job I put on a st of scrubs which now had shrunk to above my ankles and the top is now to small.  I contacted RMFScrubs to report this!  They said they want the measurements of before and after the wash and pictures to resolve this issue!  I dont know anyone who takes a measuring tape to measure clothing before and after a wash.  So i proceeded to call paypal to make a complaint about this seller who are now investigating.  I then did some research about complaints against RMFScrubs and found numerous complaints and also that they had been reported to the BBB.  Paypal is now refunding my money and going after RMFScrubs to collect.  My advice to anyone who has made any purchases with paypal with any vendor and is not satisfied with the service is to call paypal and make a complaint!  Also do some investigations of your own on reviews of websites before you purchase, Lesson learned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMFSrubs/internet-Select-StateProvince/RMFSrubs-Do-Not-Purchase-From-RMFScrubs-internet-Nationwide-1070749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RMFSrubs