Complaint Review: RMJ ACQUISITIONS

• Submitted: Tue, May 15, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, May 15, 2007

• Reported By:SLIDELL Louisiana
RMJ ACQUISITIONS
575 UNDERHILL BLVD SYOSSET, New York U.S.A.

RMJ ACQUISITIONS SOMEONE SHOULD SUE THEM SYOSSET New York

I recieved a letter in the mail claim to collect on a debt from fingerhut. I have never recieve anything from fingerhut. not a catalog, merchandise, a bill or a letter of collection besides for this company attemp. I proceeded to check my credit report and file a dispute for the 139.00 they claim I owe. The credit company siad the imformation was verfied and seemed to be correct. I cannot seem to get any information from this company how they verified the information and the item will remain on my report.

I am very anger about this. I am 26 years old trying to buy my first home and companies like this make it extremely difficult. I do have companies that I owe and are in the process of paying but who wants to pay anything extra.

I hope dearly that someone is willing to file a classaction case against this company. This is a injustice to hard working people who recieve collections from this horrid company.

Janelle
SLIDELL, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2007 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMJ-ACQUISITIONS/SYOSSET-New-York-11991/RMJ-ACQUISITIONS-SOMEONE-SHOULD-SUE-THEM-SYOSSET-New-York-248764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RMJ ACQUISITIONS