Complaint Review: RNFB Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, August 18, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 18, 2011

• Reported By: Michele — Gilber Arizona United States of America
RNFB Inc.
507 East 5th Street Joplin, Missouri United States of America

RNFB Inc. 20+ Hours of Work NO Pay. The Great Sams Club RIP OFF!! Joplin, Missouri

RNFB in Joplin Missouri, unfortunately has a notorious record of hiring people and not paying them.  I was contracted for two assignments for their Sams Club Locations in Gilbert Arizona.  These were two merchandising display set-up's, maintenance, and tear downs.  All the work was to be performed on third shift.

I have seen them on craigslist, but accepted the job through NARM's.  Payment after completion of assignment was to be 21 business days.  We are well past that point, and no payment for either of my assignments have been received.

I have corresponded and have copies of all work done in reports, emails, and pictures.  This company has said everything outside of their building burning down not to pay for the work completed.

Teresa Staff Accountant RNFB Inc.866-566-6590 ext. 103877-500-7952 (fax)  I have had the unfortunate experience in dealing with this person.  Who ironically when I called, and I was told she stepped into a meeting, and 4 days later she sent an email, and said she was on vacation.  Here is her correspondence:

Michele,

I apologize for that.  I was gone on vacation last week and no checks
were issued.  Neal said we should be able to get some issued this week
and I have your name on the list.  I will send you the check number once
they are processed.  You will be paid, there is no doubt about that!

Teresa Staff Accountant
RNFB Inc.866-566-6590 ext. 103877-500-7952 (fax)

Well that was 3 weeks ago with no further correspondence.  What a shame there are so many good companies in which to do Merchandising and Mystery Shopping from, this is not one of them.  I am filing a complaint with the EEOC and the AZ BBB.  I have also contacted Walmart Corporate, as they have said to me they are receiving many, many, many complaints on this vendor.

Stay away unless you want to work hard and for free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2011 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RNFB-Inc/Joplin-Missouri-64801/RNFB-Inc-20-Hours-of-Work-NO-Pay-The-Great-Sams-Club-RIP-OFF-Joplin-Missouri-766950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RNFB Inc.