Complaint Review: RNK Direct Sales

• Reported By: djm — Erie Pennsylvania United States of America
RNK Direct Sales
204 lincoln street, Internet United States of America

RNK Direct Sales Direct Knife Sales shipped wrong item, no response, Internet

I purchased 3 items from their on-line store.  One of the three items was incorrect.  I took a picture of the incorrect item and emailed the company the picture of the incorrect item and a copy of the invoice.  I was instructed to mail the incorrect item back and they would send the correct item.

I had to pay the postage to ship the item back.  Fortunately, I sent is priority mail with tracking.  After hearning nothing for 2 weeks, I emailed the company to find out where my replacement item was.  They company responded that they never received my return.  After providing proof of delivery of the incorrect item, the company quit responding to my emails.

I'm now in the process of disputing the credit card charges to try to get my money back for the incorrect item and the return shipping.  Even after a second contact to the company, they never responded.  After having this misfortune, I found other posts on this site about problems with this company.

I don't advise making purchases from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2010 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RNK-Direct-Sales/internet/RNK-Direct-Sales-Direct-Knife-Sales-shipped-wrong-item-no-response-Internet-642804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RNK Direct Sales