Complaint Review: ROADLOANS/TRIAD FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Wed, May 20, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:Tomball Texas
ROADLOANS/TRIAD FINANCIAL
triadfinancial.com North Richland Hills, Texas U.S.A.

ROADLOANS/TRIAD FINANCIAL Liars And Cheats Aggressive tricksters and humiliaters North Richland Hills Texas

Got a loan through this company several years ago and everything was going fine untill the Dot Com drop off. Lost work, feel behind and ended up filling bankruptcy. The car was not part of the process but when I got my credit report it showed that the load was closed and discharged through the bankruptcy. They are still milking me for the payments and threaten to come get the car if I do not pay.

They got VERY VERY angry when they found out that I was making payments online. I was looking for an extention and they told my wife if we pay this amount they will extend three months. When they found out that payments were made on line they got angry and took back the extention deal. They said I owe over 7 grand and when I spoke with another person they said I owe just over 4 grand. Why do amounts. Is this not the same company? are there two screens they are looking at? This stinks to high heaven and I need help bad. If there is a suite in the works I want IN. I do not like what they are doing to us as it is a CLEAR RIP OFF....My calls to them go unanswered and they never call me back. But the CSR call all the time and when you throw a name at them no one ever knows who they are.

Mad as hell
Tomball, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROADLOANSTRIAD-FINANCIAL/North-Richland-Hills-Texas/ROADLOANSTRIAD-FINANCIAL-Liars-And-Cheats-Aggressive-tricksters-and-humiliaters-North-Ric-453624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROADLOANS/TRIAD FINANCIAL