Complaint Review: ROB SCHRAMM

• Updated: Fri, October 15, 2010

• Reported By: Chicago, IL — Chicago Illinois USA
ROB SCHRAMM
119 West Devlin Street Spring Valley, Illinois United States of America

ROB SCHRAMM TIMELESS REFLECTIONS SCAM ARTIST, LIAR, THEIF, DECEPTIVE, RUDE, MENTALLY SICK Spring Valley, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to the accusation

I am not one to get into drama or report negative things against someone. The reason that I am filing this report is strictly to warn people and consumers about Rob Schramm.

This person owns a decorative mirror company. In my dealings with him I have been taken advantage of, lied to, scammed, and stolen from. I am an interior designer and in our dealings he constantly bragged about his talent, how great he was and how he would provide a great service for me. After, he accepted a large sum of money from our firm, excuses of failed delivery and problems started to arise. More than two months after he promised to deliver he said that it was sent out and delivered, but nothing ever showed up and Rob mysteriously lost the tracking number? It was never delivered!!!

Rob Schramm would never return my phone calls and one day when I caught him off-guard, and he used the most horrific derogatory language with me, I couldn't believe that he would speak to a woman like this! I caught this man in more lies, schemes, and deception. As I was the designer who signed off on Rob doing this work for us, I was held responsible for the lost funds. I almost couldn't make my fathers funeral due to his scam artist tactics.

I have since heard from local acquaintances that this man has taken advantage of and scammed more people than Enron. In his industry he is a laughing stock of the trade. His nickname I'm told is ROB SCAM!

All I can say is that Rob Scam is the most unprofessional and horrible person that I have ever come in contact with. Rob scam is a pathological liar, thief, and evil person.

I write this only to strongly urge anyone who is considering contacting this fool or doing business with him to not WALK AWAY but SPRINT as fast as you can in a different direction. I promise you will find yourself dealing with the devil himself. I find it so ironic that he is located on Devlin Street!

Why don't you get some integrity Rob and stop scamming people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2010 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROB-SCHRAMM/Spring-Valley-Illinois-61362/ROB-SCHRAMM-TIMELESS-REFLECTIONS-SCAM-ARTIST-LIAR-THEIF-DECEPTIVE-RUDE-MENTALLY-SICK-629067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROB SCHRAMM

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to the accusation

AUTHOR: Rob Schramm - (United States of America)

To date I have requested on 5 occasions the name of this un known person who slanders my and my companies name.  I have been in business for 3 years and have never had issue with a designer once.  With that said I do not think that you are a client but instead the person or company that called me the very next day wanting me to pay them $2500 to have this removed from the system so it did not hurt my business.  While all companies have some issues at one time or another I have no issues that I would ever leave unresolved.  I do not at anytime talk bad to anyone more or less a female.  The words that are typed by you seem that of a person trying to make me look like a fool and less of a person with a legit complaint.  I am more then happy to give anyone that calls my company references.  Just another note I have only done 2 jobs in my own state and a designer was not one I did business with.

For those that do find this, I am more then happy to resolve any concerns that this may bring up with references from a number of different clients.  I think that the internet is a positive thing however the fact that someone can do this to a company (could be my competition as I do not know they will not disclose).  If I was making the complaint I would freely give my name and info.

Rob