Complaint Review: ROBBIE CASAS

150 industrial drive Gallatin, Tennessee USA

ROBBIE CASAS Nashville PC Repair Con Man Gallatin Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Danny casas

*Consumer Comment: Casey, or Robbie Casas

Beware of this person claiming to be able to repair your computer or install new software.  after a little internet research, it seems this guy has several phone numbers, aliases, and a variety of scams.  some scams I found were piano moving, furniture moving, pc repair, appliances for sale, and limo services.

He goes by Casey or Robbie Casa(s).  I paid $80 in advance for parts to repair my PC.  He only answered subsequent calls (after not showing up to actually repair the pc) when I used alternate numbers to call, and then giving excuses.

Beware if this person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROBBIE-CASAS/Gallatin-Tennessee/ROBBIE-CASAS-Nashville-PC-Repair-Con-Man-Gallatin-Tennessee-1058983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROBBIE CASAS

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Danny casas

AUTHOR: Katcasas - (USA)

Danny casas is my dad. I know you've probably seen these posts about his brother robbie casas and Frank casas. Well frank is my uncle and.he has been deceased for years now. Robbie casas on the other hand is alive and well,and.I'm sorry for him ripping.all of you people off. I have nothing to do with it. But when.my dad's name is thrown.up.in.this s**t.. my dad and robbie barely talk,he d**n.sure isn't helping him rip people off. He helped robbie do a moving job once and was never paid either!! So as far as my being called a scam artist and more of that nature,is all false accusations. He.is.nothing.like his brother.

Casey, or Robbie Casas

AUTHOR: biddie - ()

Hi,

I read your rip off report.  I am the woman he ripped off of $250 in August.  He is ripping off others.  Is there any way we as a group could can stop him?  I am expecting a call from the fraud unit Monday. Then I will be getting a warrant for his arrest.

I am sure you needed your money as I did mine and everyone else he has done this to.  Did you file a complaint with the police?  I hope you did.  It is good to warn others about him but it will be better to Stop him.

You can contact me at (((ROR redacted)))if you would like to try to bring him down.