• Submitted: Sat, May 17, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, May 17, 2003

• Reported By:MAKAWAO Hawaii
NATIONWIDE/ CANADA Nationwide Canada

CREDIT EDUCATION GROUP ripoff, abused & mistreated ,evil dirt bags Nationwide/CANADA

Aloha, I am soooo PISSED OFF!!!!! The first time "Janet" called called from "Credit Education Group" I was so SHOCKED i was approved for a visa card with such a high credit line and low interest,and no yearly fee. My credit was less is less than perfect due to a very ABUSIVE marriage, and when i finally got out after 13 years my ex-husband left and i got ALL the bills and bankrupcy was my only option at the time.

so when "janet" called what a relief,or so i thought. When I told her to ring me back the next day she did and i asked ALOT of questions and kept thinking in the back of my mind somethings not right.

so i proceeded to give her my account information to have the one time fee of $298.00 deducted out of my checking.

But, when i tried to call back and confirm like she said too the number was always busy or they were not open. And when i finally got ahold of someone at 5 am my time the persons i would talk to could not speack english very well at all. This made me very uncomfortable so i put a stop payment on my account for 6 months and canceled all trans action with this compamy.{CEG/GLOBAL FINANCIAL} I pray this person or persons are brought to justice.
my husband {now} is a police officer and this is clearly a CRIME.

its not a crime to have less than perfect credit but to prey on other peoples misfortunes IS!

Makawao, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2003 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROBERT-CREDIT-EDUCATION-GROUP/nationwide/CREDIT-EDUCATION-GROUP-ripoff-abused-mistreated-evil-dirt-bags-NationwideCANADA-57339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROBERT CREDIT EDUCATION GROUP