Complaint Review: ROBERT J CAMPBELL

• Submitted: Sat, October 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: ROBERT — SAN DIEGO California United States of America

ROBERT J CAMPBELL JEFF WA4ZVG On ebay i was ripoff by a seller. HUNCHIE ST., Alabama

*Consumer Comment: ?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: WON'T PAY HIS BILL

I had bid on a radio on ebay a radio that was for parts only. i paid for this radio.
Then i told the seller that i need this radio for to fix mine that don't work.
He ask if i send him my radio to him that he would fix my radio that i send him for free with the parts radio that i got from him.So i sand him my radio to be fix.
He keep putting it off, and saying his ant was dieing.and had to take care of her. This had been going on for months. i then gvae him a call, He wanted me to pay him for repairs, that he said that was not going to charge me for. Now still did not get the radio back (two of them) he has of mine that over $600.00. this i called a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROBERT-J-CAMPBELL/HUNCHIE-ST-Alabama-35023/ROBERT-J-CAMPBELL-JEFF-WA4ZVG-On-ebay-i-was-ripoff-by-a-seller-HUNCHIE-ST-Alabama-954621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROBERT J CAMPBELL

?

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

I'm not trying to insult anyone but based on the initial report and the rebuttal I can't help but wonder if there was some kind of misunderstanding. Again.....not trying to insult anyone but based on the dialect of the first report the buyer may have misunderstood everything thus resulting in the messy situation. Thats my guess though. I'm not trying to stick up for either side but if I'm wrong then I'm wrong.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

WON'T PAY HIS BILL

AUTHOR: jeff Campbell - (United States of America)

MR. ROBERT SALGADO of San Diego California, TELEPHONE # 619-589-1290 is a DEAD BEAT and will not pay his repair bill on the radio he sent to me for repair. Simply read what he wrote. No one works for free, and neither do I. You would not, and neither would I ship a 40 lb radio from Alabama to California for free at a cost of $60. If the man would simply pay his bill he would get his radio back. I am going to be forced to sell his radio to recover my cost of parts and repair time on the radio. I am giving him until Dec.15th 2012 to pay $347 PLUS $60 shipping if he wants his radio back.  He has called my home on several occasions and hung up, the latest one being October 13th, 2012. I am going to be forced to file charges of harassing Communications should this contimnue. He keeps writing these reports in this forum over and over, which does NOTHING but highlight his intelligence level and admit what he did. HE WONT PAY HIS BILL.

Robert J. Campbell