Complaint Review: ROBERT OWEN

• Submitted: Mon, January 19, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 19, 2009

• Reported By:El Paso Texas
ROBERT OWEN
425 W Wilshire Blvd OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma U.S.A.

ROBERT OWEN BAD BUSINESS SPEEDSUPPLIES, SHOPSPEEDSUPPLIES WILL HOLD YOUR MONEY!! OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma

I am very disappointed in this company and I would like to warn everyone about them. I ordered a simple OEM part from the speedsupplies.com website. The part cost over $100. Seven days later, I was looking for a status on the website and it didn't show. I returned back and still no status. After several emails and other forms of correspondence, I got a call back from Robert Owen. He stated that he'll cancel the order, and credit my account. It's going on one month and Robert still hasn't credited my account. I went to the Oklahoma Better Business Bureau and I found a huge list of complaints against him and the company. This is ridiculous. Had I known this before, I would have never ordered from this company. He's also under another name shopspeedsupplies.com. It's the same company and I think he's just iluding the customers that he did wrong. If you search closely the complaints about this company, you'll see that there are many. Several are also listed on EBAY. The company has had positive feedback, but I wouldn't take a chance with him. Why would you have to gamble if there are plenty other places to shop on the internet. Thank you.

Alex
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2009 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROBERT-OWEN/OKLAHOMA-CITY-Oklahoma-73116/ROBERT-OWEN-BAD-BUSINESS-SPEEDSUPPLIES-SHOPSPEEDSUPPLIES-WILL-HOLD-YOUR-MONEY-OKLAHOMA-413875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROBERT OWEN