Complaint Review: ROCK BOTTOM LASERS

• Updated: Sat, November 23, 2013

• Reported By: Dedari Clinic 69D — Corby Glen Other
ROCK BOTTOM LASERS
2942 N 24th St. Ste. 114, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Phoenix, Arizona USA

ROCK BOTTOM LASERS Vin Wells ROCK BOTTOM LASERS FOUND ANOTHER SCAM COMPANY: ROCK BOTTOM LASERS Phoenix Arizona Internet Found another SCAM Company: ROCK BOTTOM LASERS are SCAM Companies. Phoenix Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Belson Biomedical is a Scam Company

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We have an A Rating with Better Business Bureau

Found another SCAM Company: ROCK BOTTOM LASERS

ROCK BOTTOM LASERS are SCAM Companies. They will take your money and never send the products you buy. These companies have very believeable web sites but the people that run them are professional theives and scam artist. The web sites look very real and proifessional. I lost a lot of money, Don't get scammed like I did. If you see "ROCKBOTTOMLASERS.COM don't even think you are getting a deal. You will never see your purchase or your money again.
FRAUD COMPANY !! BE AWARE OF VIN WELLS & ROCKBOTTOMLASERS.COM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROCK-BOTTOM-LASERS/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/ROCK-BOTTOM-LASERS-Vin-Wells-ROCK-BOTTOM-LASERS-FOUND-ANOTHER-SCAM-COMPANY-ROCK-BOTTOM-L-1084796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROCK BOTTOM LASERS

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Belson Biomedical is a Scam Company

AUTHOR: LaserBuyer - ()

This complaint was filed by a fake company located in Indonesia called Belson Biomedical.  I have never done business with this company.  BelsonBiomedical.com is a scam internet website trying to sell fake medical equipment to unsuspecting customers.  I filed a report against this company and included my website name and website address.

They used this information against me a filed a bogus complaint against my company.  This company steals photos and videos of real medical equipment from other company websites based in the United States and then attempt to market this same equipment in Indonesia.  The only problem is, they do not have any real equipment to sell and they are only trying to steal your money before you realize they are a scam.

They have stolen photos from numerous products from my website at RockBottomLasers.com and pretend that they have this same equipment in stock.  They appeal to the greed of unsuspecting doctors who want to save money by buying their fake equipment at substantially lower prices than are offered in the United States.

BUYER BEWARE with this Company!  Do not deal with this company!  You will only get burned and potentially lose thousand of dollars!  Since this is a foreign transaction, your ability to ever retrieve any money that you do give to them will be impossible.

I would like to have them shut down if possible because they give my industry a very bad name.  Please contact me should you have any questions about this company.  This company is bad news - avoid them at all costs!  Don't get lured in!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We have an A Rating with Better Business Bureau

AUTHOR: LaserBuyer - ()

Our company had filed a complaint agains Belson Medical because they were stealing our website content and selling it as their own.  They have now retaliated against our company by filing a false report against our company.  We have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau.   We are an honest and ethical company.  We have thousands of happy customers.