Complaint Review: ROCK N DOG RESORT

• Reported By: BPiston — Utah United States of America
ROCK N DOG RESORT
375 West 800 North Orem, Utah United States of America

ROCK N DOG RESORT. STAY WAY FROM HERE! Hostile Owner. Orem, Utah

I prepaid for a 4 day stay for my pet at this facility. I liked that there was a vet participating in the business.  This is a lie. Later we found out that no animal vet would recommend this place.  After reading some reviews of this place I decided to get my dog out of there. I called the owner and he was hostile, insulting, and belligerant but he did agree to let my pet out the next day. I arrived early and the owner started yelling at me for being early. He wanted me to leave the place but I wasn't going to leave with out my dog. He pretends to be calling some phoney vet but he is not really calling. While he was making a pretend call to some vet he calls Dr. Campbell, I asked if I could talk to the vet. He wouldn't let me. I asked for the phone number of the vet. He wouldn't give it to me but he gave me the email address which I later found out to be an email address that goes back to the owner and he pretends to be the Vet.  He became very hostile, yelling and insulting me constantly that I finally had to call the police to get  my dog.  The dog was hydrated and hungry. My dog stayed there for two nights and he has not refunded my money for the other two nights even though I gave him 24 hours notice.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.  Onwer has mental health issues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROCK-N-DOG-RESORT/Orem-Utah-/ROCK-N-DOG-RESORT-STAY-WAY-FROM-HERE-Hostile-Owner-Orem-Utah-988094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROCK N DOG RESORT