Complaint Review: ROCKBANDPARTS.COM

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Russell Davis — Moore Oklahoma
ROCKBANDPARTS.COM
Internet USA

ROCKBANDPARTS.COM ,Ryan Guard, did not deliver order after taking money CAMAS Washington

*Author of original report: Order has been completed.

I placed an order for 4 Mylar drumheads for my ION drum rocker drumset with ROCKBANDPARTS.COM on May 23, 2013. I waited patiently for the order to arrive. It never did. It was delivered to the wrong zipcode; 73170 instead of 73160. I contacted the Post Office who verified that the order was delivered somewhere in that area.

I filed a dispute with Paypal and was issued a refund.

I once again attempted to order the same item on 6/25/2013. I thought I'd give them another chance to make good on the order. I discovered, they were blocking my CREDIT CARD # from their system; I assume because I had filed a complaint with Paypal. So, I used a different CREDIT CARD and decided to have it shipped to my P.O. BOX instead of my home address.

Still giving them the benefit of doubt, my Post Office was destroyed in the May 20, 2013 tornado that devastated Moore, OK. I thought perhaps the problem is with the Post Office. But I know my P.O. Box is available because I go to it almost everyday.

I have written to Ryan Guard over and over again via email; I've sent emails to ORDERS@ROCKBANDPARTS.COM and NO ONE is responding. I am being ignored.

I started this dance with ROCKBANDPARTS.COM 48 days ago and NOTHING has been delivered and they have taken my money. I now have to file another dispute withmy CREDIT UNION to recover the lost funds. At this point, ROCKBANDPARTS.COM is nothing more than a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROCKBANDPARTSCOM/internet/ROCKBANDPARTSCOM-Ryan-Guard-did-not-deliver-order-after-taking-money-CAMAS-Washington-1065929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROCKBANDPARTS.COM

Order has been completed.

AUTHOR: Russell Davis - ()

On July 15, 2013, the order was finally delivered to my P.O. Box.
I am satisfied with the result.