Complaint Review: ROCKY MOUNTAIN AUTOBROKERS

• Updated: Sat, October 19, 2013

• Reported By: Tony Reyes — Peyton Colorado
ROCKY MOUNTAIN AUTOBROKERS
4912 Carrera Pt. Colorado Springs. Colorado. 80923 , Select State/Province USA

ROCKY MOUNTAIN AUTOBROKERS Sold us A 2008 LEMON ,Bad Brakes, Bad Tires, Bad Bearings. Colorado Springs Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Questions

My Wife and I,purchased a 2008 FORD EDGE SUV for the amount of $23,000 plus Interest ( for a Total of $29.757.00) from ROCKY MOUNTAIN AUTO BROKERS, 2 days after taking ownership/signed documents, we realized we had a very Un-Safe SUV (A Lemon) in our hands, I, Tony Reyes immediately contacted the Salesman DANIEL GAGNE and explained to him about the issues found, at this point, he Daniel wanted to start a new Sale, and again this is ONLY 2 days after the documents were signed. Next we contacted the Finance Director (Albert B. Yousif) to inform him how displeased/dissatisfied we were with the SUV and asked for help to take it back and or to switch us to another SUV (we didn't want to keep a $29.757.00) SUV with BIG issues. and made it clear to them we didn't want any repairs done on it, but to switch us to another SUV. At that point the nightmare began, that was the beginning of the run around game they played, I was told to call back in 2 days, I called back, then they said, call me back next week.

Making a long story short, that problem was dragged for 3 weeks. (was told they were hoping we would go away), on the 3rd week we were told the General Sales Manager (JASON ORINGER) (shame on him) would call us at home, it never happened. Finally after being at the Dealership several times, I was able to speak the the so called GENERAL SALES MANAGER (He LIES a Whole Lot). I, Tony Reyes explained to JASON ORINGER about the issues found with the LEMON they sold us, and I couldn't believe my ears of what he answered and I quote "YOU CAME TO ME TO BUY A CAR, I SOLD YOU A CAR, (In the Process of saying that He Clapped his Hands and continued) YOU SIGNED FOR IT, ITS YOURS". I was stunned, amazed, in shock about his answer, how can a General Manager treat a Customer like that?The following are the 3 issues found with the SUV: #1 -BAD BRAKES (The whole SUV PULSATED when brakes were applied at 60 MPH). #2- A LOUD NOISE coming from under the SUV/Rear End. #3- TIRES were in REAL BAD Shape. As mentioned before, that was a very Un-Safe SUV. (SUV was purchased for my Wife Connie's personal use, to go back and forth from Home to work, during the ordeal, Connie would come home crying/scared of how the SUV was performing. They made us keep an SUV that we didn't like/want. We agreed to get it fixed.

They found BAD BRAKE PADS, HAD TO MACHINE SHOP ROTORS, FOUND BAD REAR BEARINGS. Also part of the agreement made with JASON ORINGER was that he would replace the Tires (Big Lie), when confronted/asked about why Tires were not replaced as agreed, he denied it, then I was so sick of the whole thing, I told him to pay for 2 Tires himself, then I would pay for the other 2, his reply was he would only pay $160.00 towards new Tires, and I would pay the difference. (I paid $210.00) out of my own pocket. (un-believable after paying $29,757.00 We are already spending money on Tires. And to make it worse, while talking to JASON ORINGER, a Sales Manager (HOWIE FOLK) jumped on me as well, by talking down to me. Bottom line is, they are Ruthless People, shouldn't have a license to operate. They talk down on Customers. Shame on them. It was a mistake to do Business with them, They were able to sell/forced an SUV on us, but they failed to sell 2 more cars for my Family, I almost referred my Son and Daughter to purchase cars from them, I'm so glad I didn't. I work for a very large Corporation, I already made sure everyone knows about Not to do Business with ROCKY MOUNTAIN AUTO BROKERS by posting Flyers, Emails, on daily Chats, Bridge Calls, etc. Social Media is amazing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROCKY-MOUNTAIN-AUTOBROKERS/Select-StateProvince/ROCKY-MOUNTAIN-AUTOBROKERS-Sold-us-A-2008-LEMON-Bad-Brakes-Bad-Tires-Bad-Bearings-Col-1093167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROCKY MOUNTAIN AUTOBROKERS

Questions

AUTHOR: coast - ()

How did the brakes perform during the test-drive? Was the loud noise present during the test-drive? Did you get the agreement to replace the tires in writing? Did you know that the cost of a new 2013 Ford Edge starts at $27,700?

Happy motoring!