Complaint Review: ROGER EPPERSON Signed, Sealed & Delivered - Autograph Memorabilia

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: S.Brad — Houston Texas
ROGER EPPERSON Signed, Sealed & Delivered - Autograph Memorabilia
6025-B Edgemoor Houston, Texas United States of America

ROGER EPPERSON Signed, Sealed & Delivered - Autograph Memorabilia Autograph Alert truth, Autograph Magazine Live, RockinHouston.com I got a signed Ronald Reagan White House card from roger Epperson many years ago. he did not honor the money back guarenteed by himself. Houston, Texas

I bought this Ronald Reagan signed White House card from Roger Epperson many many years ago.  He told me that he got it from a friend that knew President Ronald Reagan.  This may have been the truth but now I try to sell it and the man told me it isn't the real deal.

I told that to Roger Epperson and he told me that he only sells music items now and that he never sold me the Reagan card.  I honestly can't believe that this liar said that.  I remember that I bought it from him off a list that he mailed out before he had his web address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROGER-EPPERSON-Signed-Sealed-Delivered-Autograph-Memorabilia/Houston-Texas-77081/ROGER-EPPERSON-Signed-Sealed-Delivered-Autograph-Memorabilia-Autograph-Alert-truth-A-1045253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROGER EPPERSON Signed, Sealed & Delivered - Autograph Memorabilia