Complaint Review: ROI Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, November 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 16, 2011

• Reported By: The May Group — Broadview Heights Ohio United States of America
ROI Marketing
10752 Deerwood Park Blvd. S. Ste. 100 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

ROI Marketing Steve Singer Crooks. Thieves. Took money. No leads. Disappeared after they took our money. Jacksonville, Florida

After finding this group on the internet and several phone calls with their so-called rep, Steve Singer, we agreed to their contract, signed it and paid $400 for leads.  The "contract" states the guarantees of their services.  I  told Steve Singer we had been burned before and he was so sympathetic....he heard it all the time.  "They were honest.  Will help coach.  Will follow-up.  Please call me with any questions and let me know what I can do for you. "  We were to get the leads list in 48 hours via email.  Nothing.  Won't return calls.  Won't answer emails.  We lost more money again.  I want to wring this guys neck and have no recourse!  He blatantly, openly, knowingly, stole our money.  Without hestitation.  Knew he was going to do it.  Pre-meditated!  I am so angry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2011 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROI-Marketing/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/ROI-Marketing-Steve-Singer-Crooks-Thieves-Took-money-No-leads-Disappeared-after-they-798738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROI Marketing