Complaint Review: ROI,INC

• Submitted: Fri, April 04, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: velma — HOFFMAN ESTATES Illinois
Internet USA

ROI,INC Christopher Banks Promise me $2,500 a month as a virtual assistant and it was all a lie. New York Internet

Yesterday, I found a ripoff report of a company by the name of YRUC,LLC. It was the same information that I was giving to do as a task. And I copy the information and sent to my manager by the name of Christopher Banks. I was asked to email a sculptor and other a sculpture and the client didn't know how to sent the sculptor his money. So the manager ask me to send him my direct deposit information. And I did, they was supposed to put $9,300 in my account but when i found this information yesterday. I sent him a copy of the information and i told him that if he was tried to rip me off, i would sue him personally.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROIINC/internet/ROIINC-Christopher-Banks-Promise-me-2500-a-month-as-a-virtual-assistant-and-it-was-all-1136236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROI,INC