Complaint Review: ROOMS TO GO

• Submitted: Mon, October 18, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, October 18, 2004

• Reported By:lithonia Georgia
ROOMS TO GO
TURNER HILL LOCATION LITHONIA, Georgia U.S.A.

ROOMS TO GO rip-off during delivery. LITHONIA Georgia

My problem is not the furniture itself, rather the delivery team that showed up with the furniture. I purchased a bedroom suite (bed, dresser w/mirror and chest) and according to RTG, they will set-up/assemble certain items. Well the mirror needed to be attached to the dresser and you would assume that a delivery company would carry tools! Well, during the set-up I was asked for my personal drill to which I obliged not thinking that while I am away getting the tools someone would go through my things and take my belongings. That is exactly what happened just like on TV. I'd just moved into my new home and had boxes opened to be emptied and they took a cell phone (350.00) and appx $50 in rolled coins.

The insulting and unforgivable part is that RTG contracts the deliveries out and will not take responsibility for what is done and will not assist in any form in getting things resolved. It has been over 2 months, I've filed the police report as requested but no resolution. I will not give up, although that is what they want to happen and I will be compensated. I am sending this info along to others who might have thought they misplaced something but really it was the delivery thieves. Keep your eyes on the GUYS!

Sonya
Lithonia, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2004 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROOMS-TO-GO/LITHONIA-Georgia-30038/ROOMS-TO-GO-rip-off-during-delivery-LITHONIA-Georgia-113421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROOMS TO GO